BOSTON, May 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Mad*Pow and Health 2.0 today announced the final agenda for the HxRefactored 2017 Conference being held on June 20-21, 2017, at the Royal Sonesta Hotel in Cambridge, MA. HxRefactored is a revolutionary design and technology conference, gathering more than 600 cross-disciplinary thinkers from around the world for two days of thought-provoking panels, workshops, and discussions on how to improve the quality of health experiences. Conference speakers and attendees apply design, science, evidence, and theory to re-imagine the entire health journey and find new ways to deliver that vision. Tickets to attend the conference can be purchased at https://2017.hxrefactored.com.
HxRefactored keynotes, workshops, and panels will touch on the most pressing issues and innovative ideas of the day. Topics explored at this year's conference will include:
- Designing for Mental Health
- Creating a Culture of Health
- Data Security and Privacy
- Improving Clinician Experiences
- Motivation and Health Behavior Change
- Culture of Innovation
- Breaking Down the Silos
- The Future of Technology
- Navigating the Health System
- Patient Experiences of the Future
- Designing for Vulnerable and At-Risk Populations
- Tech for the Aging Population
- Pharma Innovation
- Blockchain: The Now and the Future
- Co-Creation and Participatory Design
- Journey Mapping and Service Design
- Organizational Design and Training
Speakers headlining this year's HxRefactored include:
- Aneesh Chopra, President, NavHealth
- Robin Farmanfarmaian, Author, The Patient as CEO
- Bakul Patel, Associate Director of Digital Health, FDA
- Kathleen Howland, Professor, Berklee College of Music
- Busy Burr, VP, Innovation and Health, Humana Health Ventures
- Bryan Mazlish, Chief Technology Officer,Bigfoot Biomedical, Inc.
- John Torous, Co-Director of Digital Psychiatry at BIDMC, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- John Weiss, Co-Founder/CEO, Human Design
- Aron Semle, CEO, upBed
- Matthew Holt, Co-Chairman, Health 2.0
- Amy Cueva, Founder & Chief Experience Officer, Mad*Pow
- Sumit Nagpal, Co-Founder & CEO, LumiraDx, Inc.
- Steven Ledbetter, CEO and Co-Founder, Habitry
- Wolf Shlagman, CEO, Care Angel
- Zac Jiwa, CEO, MI7
- Juhan Sonin, Creative Sandpaper, goinvo, MIT
- Patricia Beirne, Design and Innovation Creative Lead, Memorial Sloan Kettering
- Bradford Diephuis, CEO, Herald Health
- Natasha Awasthi, Head of Product, Medal
- Charles Hillman, Founder and CEO, GrandCare
- Cory Kidd, Founder and CEO, Catalia Health
- Abbie Barbir, Senior Architect, Aetna
- Ted Tanner, CTO, PokitDok
- Dustin DiTommaso, SVP Behavior Change Design,Mad*Pow
- Jay Gupta, Co-Founder,RxRelax
"HxRefactored draws speakers and panelists who live and work at the intersection of health, design, and technology," says Health 2.0 Co-Chairman Matthew Holt. "Their unique perspective can help shed light on solutions to some of the most challenging problems in our health system. The conference offers attendees an opportunity to hear this perspective and to get involved in the effort to make our health system more effective."
"HxRefactored is a truly unique event because it is designed to explore opportunities to humanize our healthcare and deliver value to the people we serve and ways to put those ideas into action," said Amy Cueva, Mad*Pow Founder, and Chief Experience Officer. "Attendees at this event hear a wealth of exciting, groundbreaking ideas and walk out of the conference motivated to create real change in the healthcare system."
For more information on the conference and to register for HxRefactored, visit our website.
Mad*Pow is a design agency that improves the experience people have with technology, organizations and each other. The company's mission is to help people improve their health, achieve financial well-being, learn, and connect. Using human-centered design, Mad*Pow collaborates with clients to understand and empathize with the people they serve. Through this collaboration, Mad*Pow delivers an experience that addresses customer needs across channels, and throughout the entire journey. Founded in 2000, Mad*Pow has partnered with industry leaders including Cigna, John Hancock, Pearson, and Google, and has received honors for design excellence by the Webby Awards, MITX, and the W3C. In addition to HXR, Mad*Pow also hosts the Center for Health Experience Design (http://www.centerhxd.com) which will serve as a resource for design and experiential innovation in health.
About Health 2.0
Health 2.0 is the premiere showcase and catalyst for the advancement of new health technologies. Through a global series of conferences, thought leadership roundtables, developer competitions, pilot programs, and leading market intelligence, Health 2.0 drives the innovation and collaboration necessary to transform health and health care.